Follow along to install the VoroMotors Wolf Throne seat on your Kaabo Wolf Warrior or Wolf King electric scooter. Here’s the tools you need, what’s in the box, and a step-by-step guide for the scooter seat installation.
Watch to the end to learn more about this test model with custom modifications.
- 4 mm hex key
- 5 mm hex key
- 10 mm wrench
- 13 mm socket wrench
- Box cutter/Razor
Along with an Allen key set, we also suggest a power drill to make the process easier.
- Foam seat (11” long x 8” wide)
- Base plate
- Seat rail
- M6x16mm flathead screws (4)
- M6x16mm caphead screws (4)
- 6 mm nuts (4)
The base plate is designed to work with existing screw posts in the deck of the Wolf models. The seat is not compatible with the Wolf Warrior X Pro or any of our other electric scooters.
Wolf Scooter Seat Dimensions
The Wolf Throne seat is 11" long by 8" wide and sits 24” from the deck and 36” from the ground. The seat is fixed (not adjustable) for a comfortable and confident ride.
How to Assemble a Scooter Seat
- On the underside of the base plate, thread two M6 flathead screws on diagonal corners of the base plate.
- Place the seat rail on top of the base plate and line up the holes and screws.
- Twist two 6mm nuts onto the M6 screws but do not tighten all the way.
- Thread the other two M6 flathead screws through the base plate and rail.
- Twist two 6mm nuts onto the M6 screws and tighten all four nuts.
- Lay the rail and base plate on its side. Use a drill or 6 mm hex key and 10 mm wrench to tighten the screws and secure the rail to the base plate. The screws should be flush with the base plate and the nuts should be tight, so the threading doesn’t get shirred.
- Place the baseplate on a flat surface. Place the seat so the narrower end is over the front rail with the logo cutout, and press the seat down firmly. You should hear an audible click when it is seated correctly.
- Use a 13 mm socket wrench to tighten the bolts on either side of the seat.
Now that you’ve assembled the Wolf Throne, prep the rubber cover for installation.
How to Install a Scooter Seat
- The rubber mat on the Wolf models is glued down, but easily lifts up. Lift the edges on either side and find the four screws near the rear half of the deck.
- Using a box cutter or heavy duty scissors, carefully cut squares out of the rubber mat around where the screws are located.
- Remove the four screws with a 4mm hex key. PRO TIP: If any of the screws are stripped and stuck in the deck, you can use a star piece tool to enlarge the hex key size by 1 mm, then use a larger hex key to remove the screw.
- Line up the holes on the base plate with the holes on the scooter deck, with the narrower end of the seat facing the handlebars.
- Use a 5mm hex key and the four 6mm caphead screws to attach the seat to the deck. Make sure the screws are tightened all the way to avoid issues.
VoroMotors Wolf King Test Model
We’ve used this test model to check out new accessories and modifications. Here are some of what this scooter included:
- Meroca hand grips
- Nylon braided cable sleeve
- RSC street racing tires
- 5000W dual motors
- Custom button console
Pre-order the Kaabo Wolf Electric Scooter Seat Now
What do you like about the seat? Do you need one in your life?
What would you want different? Let us know in the comments!